This Sunday before Michael and Wilson and I headed to Holden Beach with Memaw Cates, Bryan and I took the boys to see The Wiggles at Cricket Arena in Charlotte. We had a blast. It was such a cute show and the boys really were excited about seeing some of their favorite people...like Jeff and Murray and Captain Feathersword. I must say that Bryan and I were both a little star struck too. We have been watching these guys on tv for the last year and a half. Michael did fall asleep for a little bit during the show but still managed to dance along with a few of the tunes from time to time. Now we are spending the rest of the week here in Holden Beach. While Morganton is getting soaked in rain we are enjoying the sun. Bryan just arrived today so the boys are really ready to spend some QT with Daddy. Here are a few pictures from the concert.

Mommy and Wilson and Michael waiting for the show to start.

Michael is so excited.

Wilson is ready for the show to begin.

Even Daddy looks a little bit eager to see the show.

Michael takes a little snooze on Daddy during the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment