Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bouncy Boys!!!!!

Since we really had no plans this afternoon, Bryan and I decided to take the boys to Bouncy Kids. We had never been but a friend of ours told us about it so we thought we would give it a try. Plus, my car was saying I still had 30 miles to go until empty so why not!! (For those of you who don't know, there is no gas in Morganton. Once a station gets a little, people line up to get some. I haven't found the patience or the time to stand in line...looks like I will be driving the F350 diesel until all of this is resolved.) The boys had a great time and they were completely pooped out when we left. Now I know somewhere to take them during those cold winter days when we can't burn off some energy outside. Yeah!!!!!

Wilson and Michael climbing up the big slide together.

Michael coming down the slide...I just love his face.

Wilson climbing.

Wilson climbing again.

Michael landing safely.

No comments: