Sunday, November 16, 2008

Potty Training 101

Back in January I decided that I was going to try to potty train Wilson and Michael. That lasted all of three hours and then I discovered I wasn't ready to commit that much energy to the project just yet, so we continued on in diapers. On Friday night my sister Cindy was asking me how much money we were spending in diapers...way too much. I guess that started to motivate me to try again. So Saturday morning we woke up and Wilson and Michael put on their big boy undies and we proceeded to make them try to potty every so often. That is the most time I have ever spent in a bathroom and not been sick. I do not think it is wise to try to potty train two at the same time. Michael was not interested at all so we decided that for now we will focus on getting Wilson up and going and then hopefully Michael will follow. So far Wilson is doing pretty good...just a few accidents. Now it is up to Memaw Cates and Memaw Claus to pick up where we left off with the process when I return to work tomorrow. Good luck to them and send some good potty thoughts our way.

Wilson and Michael getting ready to go see the cows with Daddy. Wilson got to pee outside...how great is that.

Michael sporting his big boy undies and his new cow boots Saturday morning. Don't ask me why he has his hand like that.

No comments: