We have spent the past few days hanging out with the Yu's (my sis Laurie) from California. They drove all the way across the country this year just to spend Christmas here in Morganton. Wilson and Michael enjoyed spending time with their cousin Atticus...by enjoy I mean pushing, shoving, hitting, and lots of use of the word "mine". Oh well, in a few years they will all have a blast together...especially with Andrew as their faithful leader. Saturday we loaded up the wild guys and took them to Bouncin' Kids to let off some steam. It is the best place to take your children and it practically guarantees they will take a nap after it is all said and done. I know I sure needed one when we got home.

Michael and Atticus are ready to Bounce. Yes, that is Steve and Bryan in the 4th row of the Suburban (a.k.a. the trunk).

Wilson's first trip down the slide.

I could not get over how little Atticus could climb. Must come from growing up in Yosemite.

Michael gets Memaw Claus to go down the slide with him.

Wilson and Michael taking Memaw through the slide.

Atticus gets to climb with his dad Steve.
No comments:
Post a Comment