Michael: "My tummy wants to go back to Memaw Cates' to get juice, but my heart wants to stay here with you mommy." (sniff, sniff)
Michael: "When I leave you mommy your heart is sad, but when I come home I make your heart happy again. It stops crying." (now I am driving down the road with tears in my eyes).
Michael: "Mommy, when we go to the park and people see Wilson is a kitty cat it will make them happy."
Just one of the best conversations I have ever had in my life. So to make all of you happy, her is my little kitty cat.
My Little Gray Mouse.
He refused to let us wash his face in the bath.
In honor of being such good boys today at preschool and while running errands, milkshakes!!!!



1 comment:
That is adorable! Just what I needed to hear on a day like today. Life is beautiful!
Post a Comment