Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to wish all the dear mothers in my life a very Happy Mother's Day. My day was not quite the day I was expecting but I was being a mother so that is what counts. Michael woke up with a tummy bug and after a couple times throwing up we headed to the doctor. After a shot and a prick on the finger he was back to himself. We spent the rest of the day inside just watching cartoons and reading books. It was still a great day just being able to hang out with all my guys. Wish I could see all of you on this Mother's Day. You are all role models for me and I love everyone of you. My mom and dad, aka Grandma (Meemaw or Moomaw) and Poppa Claus with all their grandkids...and all because two people fell in love!

Georgia and Jim, better known as Memaw and Deedaa Cates, with the double trouble team of Michael and Wilson.
My Memaw and Uncle Mike enjoying lunch with Wilson and Michael.
And to all of my sisters...you are my best friends and the best mothers in the world, I love you all.

No comments: