Wednesday, May 14, 2008

OUCH!!

Today Michael had his first major boo-boo, and I am sure that this is just the beginning because I have two wild guys. Michael and Wilson were with Bryan up at Memaw and Deedaa Cates' house. I had to go to my little job for a couple of hours. Evidently Michael was running through the grass and was heading for the driveway. He lost his footing where the grass meets the pavement and made major contact with the road...poor little fellow. I am sure I would have cried along with him if I had been there. He is such a trooper though. Michael has a fascination with boo-boos and loves to tell you all about little ones that he gets so this should provide him with a lot to talk about. We will probably go see Dr. Whalley tomorrow just to make sure everything is nice and clean. I hope it heals quickly.
Michael showing off his boo-boos for the camera.

No comments: