Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wow, Where Did Those Last Few Months Go!


So I guess I have been on a bit of a hiatus the last few months. Or maybe I need to just be honest and tell you that Facebook is the culprit. Looking back now, I am a bit sad that I let this happen because this blog has kind of been my way of documenting my little family and the little things that go on in our lives.
Here we are in November, Wilson and Michael will be four in a few more months and boy, are they a handful. I still wouldn't trade being a mom for anything in the world but it does have its moments.

Today was one of those gorgeous fall days so we went outside and enjoyed every minute of it. That means there was no nap taking since we only had a limited amount of daylight to burn. We had fun jumping in leaves, riding our bikes and just playing all day. And now I have two little boys sound asleep in their beds, and they have been since 7:40. Just goes to show you what a bit of fresh air can do for you! Happy Fall Ya'll!!!

Whee!!! I had forgotten how much fun it is to play in a big pile of leaves. We spent a good hour just running and jumping, while my sweet husband kept the pile nice and big by constantly raking everything back into place.

The big ole Oak tree. This thing is a whopper of a tree and wow, is she gorgeous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back on the blog...we've missed checking in on you!

Kerry