Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Big Boy Beds

This past weekend we decided it was time to move the boy out of their cribs and into big boy beds. The cribs were turning into jungle gyms for Wilson and Michael so we figured it was time. I have posted a couple of pictures of their new beds. We still have them sleeping in the same room. It has always worked for them and they seem to like each others company. The only problem we are having is that they are impossible to get to sleep at night and naptime isn't even happening. Oh well, maybe they will adjust in a couple of weeks. Sure hope so...I am exhausted. Wilson wanted to be in the picture of the beds. He is so proud.
Their room is tiny but I guess it is cozy for them. We couldn't believe we actually got the beds to fit in there and still have room to walk.
Wilson loves his bed.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Good luck Stephanie! We hurried and put Caroline in a big girl earlier since I was pregnant with Cooper. Caroline then had free range to come in our room every morning before the sun was up.

We have decided not to put Cooper in a big boy bed until he is at least 12!