Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Our Little Venture!

Bryan and I have started a new business here in Morganton...a much needed business. I wanted to let all of you know about it, though most of you probably already do. We have started a curbside recycling business called Simply Green Recycling Service. This is something I have wanted in Morganton for some time now. Since we finally realized that the city was never going to offer it to us, Bryan and I decided we would offer it to everyone. The fee is only $4.00 a month for bi-weekly pickup. We started advertising in the paper about a week ago and we have our parents putting out flyers in their neighborhoods. We have already gotten a really good turn out and most people are as excited about this program as we are. I just wanted to let all of you know about our company and also to get you to tell any of your friends and family who live in the city limits of Morganton about our service. We are finding out that word of mouth is truly the best form of advertising. I have posted a link to our website on the sidebar here under favorites. Check it out and tell us what you think.

No comments: