We are thinking about trying to potty train Wilson. He just turned two but he really likes using the potty like a "big boy" and we just figure why not give it a shot. We are probably in for it. Anyway, we bought him some big boy diapers which he wants to wear all the time now. This afternoon when he should have been taking a nap, he got out of his crib and came into the living room. I was on an important call so I was trying to act like I didn't have a child awake at the moment...yeah right! Wilson decided that he need a new diaper so he started getting them down. Well, he decided he needed about 8 new diapers...it was so funny. He got a little upset once he realized that it was really uncomfortable and he couldn't get them off. I just had to take a picture...too funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment